An important factor when getting a garage door is the amount of time it takes to maintain the right working conditions. Some may have a beautiful aesthetic but when put to do the job properly, they will be damaged. Others may be beautiful, but of poor quality that requires often maintenance.
Since 1954, Wayne Dalton has been proud of the construction of garage doors. While maintaining a focus on production and quality, Wayne Dalton has always been an innovator throughout his six decades of work to create and distribute garage doors not only to showcase production, but also efficiency, leading to Wayne Dalton to be one of the door manufacturers who happens to be the
largest garage door manufacturer in the country.
Wayne Dalton is known for its high-end aluminum, glass, wooden garage door and much more. Whether you are looking for a classic, durable or contemporary garage door to give your home a modern look, we can recommend the best garage door in the industry. There are many models to choose from. Many design innovations can be selected and customized for your home improvement project.
Some of the Wayne Dalton Garage Door Series include:
- Wayne Dalton 40 Series Wood Garage Door: Wayne Dalton 40 Series features flush-style wood doors that contain a wide array of designs, styles and accents that altogether create a traditional and contemporary exterior. Wayne Dalton 40 Series is available in plywood or hardboard, both of which are sanded, ready to prime and paint or even to stain. It is constructed in high-quality kin-dried Western woods and features a polystyrene insulation core.
- Wayne Dalton 100 Series Wood Garage Door: Wayne Dalton 100 Series features a 1 3/8” thick and solid wood rails and stiles. Models 105 and 106 have standard-duty Hemlock rails and stiles while models 110 and 116 have heavy-duty ones. The center panels for this garage door are durable and contain 1/4” exterior-grade mahogany plywood. Wayne Dalton 100 Series is available in plywood or hardboard – both come sanded for better texture and ready for priming, painting or staining, no matter what one prefers.
- Wayne Dalton 300 Series Wood Garage Door: This collection is available in many creatively carved designs for the raised panels that are approximately 3/4” thick. The joints for these doors have mortise and tenon joints. Wayne Dalton 300 Series is available in plywood or hardboard – both come sanded for better texture and ready for priming, painting or staining, no matter what one prefers.
- Wayne Dalton 7100 Series Wood Garage Door: Wayne Dalton 7100 Series is built with authentic 1 5/8 stile and rail construction on a hemlock frame. In addition to these, it is layered also with glazing, plywood and a panel insert. It is crafted with paint or stain grade wood with optional insulation which R-values could be equivalent 7.6. or this garage door series, garage door panels are not primed.
- Wayne Dalton Model 8024 and 8124 Classic Steel Garage Doors: Wayne Dalton Models 8024 and 8124 Classic Steel Garage Doors are constructed different number of layers. While Model 8024 is constructed with steel, Model 8124 on the other hand has a 2-layer construction composed of steel and polystyrene insulation with R-value equivalent to 3.7. This insulation allows any home to have superior thermal efficiency.